INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE KETO BERRY COBBLER
- 4 cups of fresh berries (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 stick butter, softened (or 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled)
- 2 tablespoons keto-friendly sweetener of your choice (we used Swerve)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a cast iron skillet, toss together strawberries and blueberries, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and a pinch of salt.
3. In a large bowl, combine beaten egg, softened butter, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and vanilla extract. Add in almond flour and coconut flour, mixing well to combine and form a dough.
4. Spread the topping evenly on top of the berry mixture with your hand and press it down lightly.
5. Bake the cobbler for 20 – 25 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top of the crust is golden brown. Serve warm with whipped cream, enjoy!
- Store cobbler, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 days. Reheat in the microwave, if desired.
- You can also freeze your keto berry cobbler in an airtight freezer-safe container. Thaw in your fridge overnight, then pop into the oven at 350°F (180°C) until everything is warm and bubbly.