Baking soda is used for so many different things it is hard to even label what it’s most purposeful duty is. It is fantastic for cleaning, but it can also be used in your beauty regimen. It is an essential natural remedy for removing stains, relieving gas, reducing flu symptoms, and even as shampoo. In fact, it’s way healthier for your hair than average shampoo brands. Your hair will look better than ever after you try this recipe.
Modern day shampoo brands are actually awful for your hair health. The fragrances that shampoos consist of are composed of over 4,000 different chemicals. Many people have even experienced hair loss or thinning due to the modern day shampoo products. They cause the overall health of your scalp and hair to decline, resulting in split ends, thinning hair, or even baldness. Nobody wants to lose their hair, and there is a good chance nobody would if they would just use this recipe.
Baking Soda – Hair Growth Shampoo:
- Start by mixing 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water.
- Mix about 2 to 3 tablespoon of baking soda with 3 times that amount of water in a small squeeze bottle. You can adjust this depending on your hair length.
- Apply the baking soda and water mixture to dry or wet hair by starting at the roots and working to the ends.
- Let it sit for 1 – 3 minutes then rinse with warm water.
Then, you’re going to want to rinse your hair with vinegar. Vinegar is also great for the hair because it eliminates static and frizz.
Apple Cider Vinegar – Hair Growth Shampoo:
- Mix 1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water, and thoroughly apply it to your hair and scalp.
- After you have covered all of your hair, rinse it with warm water.
- You can add in essential oils to reduce the smell of vinegar.
Replace your shampoo with this mixture and your hair will look better than ever! For best results, do this treatment everyday for four weeks! Enjoy!