Pores are small openings on the skin which allow it to breathe. They are almost impossible to be seen with the naked eye, but may grow in size as we get older. Enlarged pores look really unpleasant and can ruin your appearance, which is why everyone wants to resolve the problem as soon as they can. So, ladies, you should ask yourself – why wasting too much money on these expensive cosmetic products, when you can get the same effect with these homemade all-natural remedies? Many experts around the world claim that these natural remedies are much better option, because they’re safe, inexpensive and all-natural. And, the best part about these homemade remedies is that they are made by easy available ingredients.
1-How to use ACV as a natural skin toner:
- Take 1 tbs. of apple cider vinegar
- Add 5 tbs. of drinking water
- Mix it and store this natural toner in spray bottle
- After face wash, spray this water all over your face and let it dry
- After that apply moisturizer
Apple cider vinegar is very effective to tighten your skin pores, it also balances your skin pH level and fight against all skin infections
2-Aloe Vera as Night Cream:
- Apply aloe vera gel all over your face
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash your face next morning.
It will not only keep your skin well moisturized but will also make it tighter. The gel also cleanses and nourishes the skin and removes oil and dirt from the clogged pores.